upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 27, 2006

MTW (Mother's Therapy Weekend)


Nancy, Amanda, me, Dorothy, Caroline, Melinda and Katharine

I know everyone else has probably written so nicely about this most fantastic weekend. I can't even describe how much I love all of these women. You all are truly so special to me. It is so nice to have a break from the daily responsibilities. We stayed at the Fordham's house in Beaufort called Wildhill. It was so peaceful and beautiful. Caroline, Nancy and I arrived on Thursday and then we were joined by Amanda, Melinda, Katharine and Dorothy. The company was wonderful, the drinks were tasty and the card playing was phenomenal. Thank you Anne for teaching me Poohead at Kiawah so I could share it for this weekend. We had a lot of laughs over it. I can't wait for the next MTW.
This is what we did all day Friday and Saturday (we were all ther on Saturday).


We are so happy to be here!


Can't you see the peace surrounding us?


Katharine and Melinda


I love you all!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures! I really love the floats...you're right, we need some for our dock.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I had the best time, too... I am so sad it is over. Thanks for all of the laughs!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home