upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Kiawah Days

July has been such a busy month, but it has been full of fun. From July 15th to the 22nd the entire family went to Kiawah for a week vacation. The troop consisted of Mom, Dad, Thomas, Bryan, Anne, Julia, Legare, and the four of us. The week could not have been more beautiful. The weather was fantastic and scenery was amazing. Sorry everyone, but I am having a hard time not putting pictures on. These are just a few.


Eliza stands up without holding onto anything for the first time. Way to go!


I don't know what happened to the camera, but I thought the picture looked kind of cool.


Eliza really loved the beach.


Uncle Thomas bought the kids body boards, and they loved them!


The crew. Nothing but trouble, but you got to love them.


Digging in the sand was our favorite pastime. Not really mine, but I sacrificed for the kids.


Legare and Spencer went for an evening walk with Memaw and Pop.



Memaw has made them all several matching outfits. Don't ask what Spencer is doing, I have no idea.


I think that we have worn Eliza out during vacation.


The hole. I think that Julia really should get most of the credit for this, but the boys loved it too.


My babysitter!


My boys


Eliza has really started walking with help. She doesn't want to try without holding onto you, but she has started moving.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So much fun!! You got some great pictures! Love you!

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoy your blog , your children are precious but.... this allows me another peek and julia and legare. i miss them soooooo much. thanks for including them i know it was not for me,just a nice way to show how much fun ya'll had, but i'll continue to think you did this granny . thanks becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home