upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Garden City

Okay, I failed as a vacationing mother this trip. I forgot my camera, but I did get a few pictures thanks to Amy. We got home from Kiawah on Saturday, July 22nd. We went to 8:30 church and Sunday School the next day, and then I headed to Garden City with Spencer and Eliza while big Spencer went to Atlanta for work. It was a rough trip because Eliza decided that she did not want to travel quietly for the first time ever. We did make it finally, and when we got there we were greeted by CiCi, Aunt Helen, Uncle Sandy, soon to be Aunt Amy and Uncle Blair. Uncle Sandy left that day, and then Aunt Helen left the next. Uncle Blair ended up having to go home too, but he came back Tuesday. We had a great time. We played on the beach, and Amy and Blair would take Spencer out on the beach and I got some time minus one child. It was so very nice. Eliza had her first egg there, and of course had a reaction to it (she broke out in hives) since we were not at home. Anyway, I left on Thursday, July 27th (CiCi's birthday) to go to my Mother's Therapy Weekend with my friends, and I left the kids with CiCi. Aunt Heather, Uncle Jon, Benjamin and Charlotte joined them that day after I was gone. Bi Spencer cam about 1:30 in the morning Friday. They all had a wonderful time until Uncle Jon had to rush to East Cooper Hospital because he had appendicitis. He got there just in time thank goodness. It was bad, but it had not ruptured. He is doing better now. Anyway, here are some of the few pictures I got:


CiCi showing Spencer how she paints.


Amy is the best story teller!


Again, playing in the sand.


This is so much fun!


Spencer is so serious.


Is this really brotherly love?


Uncle Blair and Spencer making up songs while I was gone somewhere. Thank you Amy for taking pictures for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG on Jon having appendicitis (sp?) and having to ride back to charleston in pain! I didn't hear that part. Glad he's better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home