upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 14, 2006

Like Father Like Son

I had to put this in. I was lying in my bed when Spencer comes in (9 pm) and says he has to go potty. So, we say, "GO!" As I am fuming because he is not asleep yet, I look up and see in the mirror in my bathroom my child's bare bottom with his pants around his ankle carrying a boat catalog into the bathroom with him. I was in hysterics. Wonder where he got this from?

Like father like son - You've got to have that reading material.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    Priceless!

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Kak said…

    Love it! What a cutie pie! You'll have to save this one for the rehearsal dinner!

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Hee hee... so funny!! Definitely blackmail material!!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    How easy it is to go from fuming to hysterical with laughter when you're a mommy!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Caroline said…

    This is definitely a keeper.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home