upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 11, 2007

My first Diaper Cake


Again, Nancy introduced this to me. She has made several of these for friends, and I wanted to make an attempt. Our christian education director and his wife are expecting a baby in March (the best month for a birthday), and the church held a baby shower for them today. I really wanted to do something creative. Mom put Peter Rabbit on a cloth diaper and we put an inital on a blanket, and we created the cake so that you could see her wonderful work. I think it turned out pretty good.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Caroline said…

    Aileen, it is absolutely adorable!!! I love it! Hope y'all had fun. See you soon. Hugs- C

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    That looks great, Aileen! I know that they will be thrilled!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home