upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It is now 10 to 3


Pinckney Syms Smith

8 lbs 9 ozs
20 inches long
11:18 AM

Caroline and Stephen and big brother Fordham welcome Pinckney into the world today. I had the privilege of meeting him today, and he is so wonderful. There is nothing quite like a newborn baby. I could have stayed there and held him all day long if I could have. Sadly, it was a quick 30 minute visit. By the way, Caroline, you look so fantastic!
If you are wondering what my title means, I'll tell you. In just our supper club we now have 10 boys and 3 girls. So, we almost have a football team we can sponsor with a few cheerleaders (I feel sure that if the girls wanted to be on the team, they could handle it).

Pinckney, you are already loved by us all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home