upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm so tired

I went to go pick up Spencer from school today, and I talked Mom into keeping Eliza. When I got home Eliza was sleeping on there sofa. Apparently she went and sat down with Dad and put her head on his shoulder and just fell asleep. She never does this. She is one that only sleeps in her crib or the car seat. One other time she fell asleep in Mom's lap when we were going through her closet. Another cute moment!

Now

Then

3 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Such a cutie! It's amazing the effect grandparents have on their grandchildren!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Caroline said…

    She is such a cutie. Gosh, I hardly remember her in the pic with your mom. Crazy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home