upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Potty Time?

September 28
Can this really be happening? We have been having some issues going potty, so it has been very obvious when she was going. I thought sitting on the potty might help her, and it did. So, we have been going for about a week on the potty with only about three dirty diapers. I decided that I might as well sit her on the potty as much as I can. I have looked up the sign for potty so we can maybe communicate about when she needs to go, and she has already walked to the potty and tried to get on, and with help getting her diaper off and getting on the potty, she went. Yesterday, she actually peed on the potty, and today she did three times. I don't know, we'll see what happens.

6 Comments:

  • At 5:00 AM, Blogger Caroline said…

    Oh MY! Go Eliza go!!! HOORAY for y'all.... I hope that it works out. Many hugs.... CFS

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Kak said…

    How cool!! What a big girl! Maybe she can teach Reeves. I put him on the pot before each bath, but he just tries to stick his hands in the water! I guess girls do mature faster that boys!

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Rossi said…

    i am soooo impressed-- you guys are the potty training geniuses!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    who is giancarlo? I hesitate to click his link.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Aileen, that is awesome! I am so jealous! How nice will it be not to buy diapers anymore???

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger aileen said…

    Spencer said that giancarlo is basically spam.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home