upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Charlotte Grace Halford

September 24th
Our niece was baptized Sunday, September 24, 2006. She did a great job, and she was beautiful.

The girl of the hour.

Amy and Charlotte

Eliza sure had a good time.

Eliza - "I must get away!"
Blair - "Just take one picture!"

Don't they look so innocent?

Huh, they fooled us. Spencer can reach higher than Benjamin can. I kept asking Spencer what they had gotten into, and he kept saying it was makeup. Turns out it was a Bob the Builder ink pad.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Blair and I both look lovely in these pictures! Do you think it is a sign that I need some new clothes when I am wearing the same outfit at different occasions???? This was a wonderful day! That last picture of Benjamin CRACKS me up !!! What cuties!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home