upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March time fun


Spencer with his ladies at his St. Patties Day party. They were too cute.


These are some of the prayer quilts that were dedicated this month at church. I thought you might like to see what mom has been doing. She didn't make all these, but a lot of wonderful women have helped to make them.


Fun in the warm weather.
Trying to clean in the yard led to some strip down sprinkler fun.



Spencer wanted me to take a picture of him carrying plates like they do at the restaurant. I wonder where we eat all the time.


Eliza had to have her nails done just like Mema.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Kak said…

    I love the plates one!! Too funny. I just had to share with the people here at work. We're still cracking up. Which reminds me - when is our next LaHa visit?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home