upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Big Graduation

I don't even know what to write here. I can't believe my baby is six years old, and he is graduating from kindergarten. Is it really time for first grade? We are so proud of this guy. He has gone from having trouble with his letters (just last year) to reading things that I never thought he would be doing in kindergarten. It is truly amazing.
I love that he says his favorite thing about school is "his mathie". That was my favorite, so it thrills me that he already loves math. I can't wait to see what you are going to do in elementary school.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Caroline said…

    He is so big. Congratulations to the Mama too! You have a lot to do with this young man. We are so proud of you Spencer!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Yeah for Spencer!! I cannot believe it - wow, time flies. I vividly remember visiting you in the hospital when he was born, and it seems like just yesterday. Love to you all!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home