upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

"I Want"

Leave it to my three year old to have me rolling in Walmart. On Friday Eliza and I were not able to make it home, so we were at Walmart to pass the time before we picked up Spencer.
Every single thing she saw she responded with "I want this for my birthday." I mean everything. So, I decided to refer to her as I Want. I would have to say, "I Want come this way." We were walking to the children's clothing section, passing the women's lingere section, when Eliza sees a terry cloth robe and she hugs it and says, "I want this when I get big." Then she sees a nightgown and says the same thing again. Then she sees the bras and goes over and cups one with her hands and says, "And I want these private parts."
It was so funny. Of course it was not in a quiet voice, and there were many other bras around, so I hurried Miss I want quickly past everything laughing the entire way.


4 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger amy said…

    That is HYSTERICAL! Too cute!!

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Make her realize that she doesn't really want big ones. Average are great! And tell her I want some more new bras too.

    Give Miss I Want some kisses from me.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Caroline said…

    Love it!

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Kak said…

    Too funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home