upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tagged?

Okay, It is hard enough to get my pictures up, and now I have been tagged to think and write. Apparently Nancy found these sentence starters, and put them on her blog, and she tagged Amanda who tagged me. I guess I will give it a try, but if my brain explodes, you have to answer to Spencer.

I am: a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister (basically a great relative) who loves her family and friends.
I want: to be a faithful Christian each and every minute of the day.
I have: such a long way to go to fulfill the sentence above.
I wish: that my family will all have faithful and happy lives.
I hate: all my household chores.
I miss: my grandmother.
I hear: the TV, the dishwasher, the washing machine and the dryer.
I wonder
: how all you other moms get everything done.
I regret
: all the times that I have hurt anyone feelings.
I am not
: the best at remembering birthdays.
I dance: the shag with my husband whenever I can.
I sing
: very badly, but all the time especially with my children.
I cry
: very easily.
I am not always
: as organized as I would like to be.
I make with my hands
: cross-stitch patterns, a few scrapbooks and a mess in my house.
I confuse
: my son's birthday date, the 9th, ever since my husband couldn't remember if it was the 8th or the 9th.
I need
: to pray more often.
I should
: eat less and run more often.
I start
: feeling better when my children smile at me.
I finish
: each day with a trip to each room to kiss my children good night.

Okay, Since I did this, I tag Dorothy, Anne and Rossi (in your spare time).

6 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to laugh, right out loud. Your son's birthday is the 8th not the 9th :)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Working on my "tagged" responses, they'll be there soon.

    Don't feel bad, I can't remember his birthday either...with birthdates of 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 in my family (some are your in-law-in-law's numbers) I can't remember who's number is whose. Months I can get, numbers...not so good.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let's see....
    2 - Joe
    4 - Thomas
    5 - My Dad
    7 - Your Mom
    8 - Apparently Lil' Spencer
    9 - Michelle
    10 - You, Legare, Eliza
    11 - Bryan
    12 - Spencer
    15 - Julia
    19- Me

    Then January itself is a crazy month
    7 - your Mom, 21 - My Mom, 26 - your Dad. The Hunnicutt's are in there too somewhere too. So don't feel bad for being confused - there's a good reason why. I didn't even throw in due dates to muddle the numbers even more.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger aileen said…

    I am an idiot. It is the 8th. Poor Spencer. One day I will get it straight.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not an idiot, Aileen!! Just letting a friend know that one of her very odd talents is good for something. Thank you!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger aileen said…

    I do my best to make others feel useful. Glad I could help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home