upthecreek

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Well, we had a great anniversary. I did a little baking in the morning (Spencer watched the kids) and then I went to a friend's baby shower (Spencer watched the kids and I got good food and to visit with friends). Then, I got to run a few errands by myself. When I got home we played with the kids for a bit, then we left in the boat to go to dinner at the Noisy Oyster. We putted around because we were a little early, but it was so beautiful and relaxing we didn't mind the extra time in the boat. We both thought the food was really good. We headed home as it was getting dark (again beautiful). So, after the fun ride and relaxing time I am no longer a mad housewife.

Of course, at four in the morning we were up with Spencer for an hour threatening him to get him to go back to sleep. I think I need another anniversary soon.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home